Road Map Plan
Great news we now have a date to re-open and we cant wait to see everyone again :)
We will be re-opening from 12th April and following the below road map to normal classes resuming.
We are contacting everyone who had slots before lockdown and have frozen there memberships. We want to ensure you all get access to the slots first before we re-open :)
Have a look at the roadmap attached and give us a shout with any questions. Let us know if you would like to unfreeze from 12th April and secure your slot for re-opening :)
Looking forward to getting everyone back on the mats and training again.
See you all soon
First off let me wish everyone a happy new year, 2020 was a difficult one for many but I am super proud of how everyone has stayed motivated and continued pushing forward :) Well done all !
Also let me thank everyone for there support during 2020 and the continued support, it has meant we have been able to keep the academy open and we are forever grateful :)
2021 has started with a difficult period but I am sure we are on the road to being able to get back to doing what we all lover and cherish over the coming weeks :) stay positive everyone.
So onto our plans to start January off. With being placed in Tier 4 restrictions we will be unable to open the academy on Monday 4th January as planned. We will switch to our online timetable which I have attached for everyone.
The classes will run via Zoom and Facebook live streaming group. The links for Zoom are sent out on the day via our whatsAPP groups. If you need adding to these groups please just give me a shout.
I will be reviewing every week when we can re-open and as soon as I have any news I will let everyone know :) I have some great plans for our classes when we re-open and will let everyone know as soon as I can.
If you, yourself are struggling due to the Covid-19 outbreak as I understand it has effected many people in different ways then please contact us and I can arrange a membership freeze during this period :)
Let’s start January with a bang, all-be it a slightly different one than usual. Getting ourselves ready to hit the rest of the year strong !
As always any questions just give us a shout.
Hope you are well all well ?
Just wanted to touch base with some restriction updates. With the introduction of the rule of 6 from 15th September.
Organised secure sport is still all good ? we just have to tighten up with the spectator groups to ensure we are following all guidance which will allow us to keep delivering the awesome sessions.
Can parents please drop off and pick up at the entrance and exits of the academy. Where possible please can parents wait in cars.
For Tiny Warriors as it is a parent and me class there will be no spectators needed so won’t effect anything. For Mini Warriors if needed one parent can stay in the academy, where possible if you can wait in your car that would save numbers in the seating area.
For Junior Warriors please can parents wait in their cars, for those that need a parent attending there will be limited seating available. And there is a large open space in front of our unit where you would also be able to wait.
Please avoid grouping together in the seating area and keep with the distancing guidance.
I understand this is a little annoying and we are getting fatigued with restrictions. My priority is providing an awesome session for all our members ?
Any questions just give us a shout.
12 Gauge MMA Head Coach
Hope you are all well we are now on to the next phase of our re-opening the academy :)
For those that had frozen memberships we are now offering out the spaces we have available. We have very limited spaces available and we will be working on a first come first served basis.
We currently have spaces in our Tiny Warriors (2-4 year old parent and me):
We currently have spaces in our Mini Warriors (4-6 year old program):
We currently have spaces in the following Junior Warrior sessions:
Tuesday: 5-5.45pm or 6-6.45pm
To secure your place just drop us a message and we can arrange re-starting your membership and get your Junior Warrior back on the mats :)
As regards membership we will now be a members only gym and no longer be able to cater for drop in session rates. With the restricted class sizes and guidelines for booked slots unfortunately pay per session classes are just not viable. We will be doing twice a week memberships to start with, as more opens up we will be offering more membership options.
We take the safety and happiness of our members extremely seriously and we are happy to announce the new measures we have introduced to ensure we are Covid secure ??
– The first and most obvious measure is please don’t attend class if unwell. If you have any of the following symptoms please do not attend:
Loss of taste or smell
Flu like symptoms
– Each member will have there own training station to train at ?? please ensure you have your own boxing gloves, equipment will no longer be loaned out. Let us know if you need some and we can order some in for you.
– One way system – Members will now be asked to enter through the main entrance on the 3rd floor and we will ask them to exit via the side exit a little further up the corridor.
– We would like to reduce spectators where possible for the time being. For the adult sessions there will be no spectators allowed at all. For Juniors we ask for one parent only and if possible to drop off and pick up, we will cater for those that are vulnerable or need a parent attending (please just speak to us to arrange for this we will happily help) Mini Warriors we feel the children are a little young to be left so seating will be provided and we will have spaced appropriately
– Increased cleaning regime within our academy including touchless disinfection
– Covid Risk assessments have been carried out
– Hand sanitiser stations have been set up at the entrance, exit and at the entrance of each Mat. We will ask all members to hand sanitise before stepping on the mat to train.
– Members please only bring what is necessary for the lesson
– If you arrive early, please wait in your vehicle or outside to avoid any one congregating in the academy
– Please turn up already dressed for the lesson the changing rooms will not be used for the time being
– Please use the toilet before arriving at the academy. Toilets are still open at the facility but we would like to minimise their use for now. When using the toilet footwear must be worn and hands sanitised before returning to the mat.
– Please observe current social distancing (parents to monitor minors)
– Please wait outside until called forward by your instructor
– Minimise movement around the Academy/site (if unsure, ask the instructor)
– Wash hands prior to attending the Academy
– Please If asked to clean hands then ensure you do so, parents to ensure minors clean suitably
– Observe all information posters
– Any one showing signs of a constant cough or sneezing will be asked to go home and rest up
As always as the guidelines change over time we will be constantly assessing these measures and making any adjustments needed to ensure you all get the best possible academy to train at ??
Please remember this is part of our phased return to training and we will be working towards returning all of our normal sessions as we move along. We will keep assessing and adapting the timetable as needed to help support your training ??
We cant wait to get back to doing what we all love and whacking some bags and getting a sweat on!
Any questions just give us a shout and we will be happy to help.
12 Gauge MMA Head Coach